Etiquette Recruitment and Staffing Services
We are a re-ablement service through our domiciliary, respite and live-in services which we provide to young adults, 18 years to 65 years of age, and adults over 65 years of age including:
- Adults with Learning Disabilities,
- Adults with sensory loss including dual impairment,
- Adults with mental health problems,
- Adults with Autistic spectrum disorders including Asperger’s Syndrome,
- Adults with acquired brain damage,
- Older people in their homes requiring support with their needs,
- Those requiring palliative care,
- Those adults with physical disabilities.
The above services of Etiquette Recruitment & Staffing LTD are provided across health care establishments including;
- NHS trusts,
- Private Hospitals,
- Care Homes,
- Private Homes.
All of our staff are competent to work in different settings providing personal care, respite and live-in care services.